Status Disclosure

1. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.

  1. Whose products do we offer?

    Ivybridge Trade Centre Ltd act as a Credit Broker we can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and finance products to assist with your vehicle purchase. Please ask us for a list of our supporting lenders.

    We can provide information on the following:

    • Hire Purchase
    • Personal Contact Purchase (PCP) • Personal Loan

    Occasionally, we may need to use the services of a credit broker. We will advise you of this if applicable.


  2. Which service will we provide you with?

    We will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs for:

    • Credit Agreements:

    Hire Purchase, Personal Contract Purchase and Personal Loan

    • Regulated Insurance Products:

    Extended Warranty, 

  3. What will you have to pay us for our Finance and / or Insurance Services?

    No fees apply.
    You will receive a quotation which will inform you about the cost of each of the products and any other fees relating to any particular credit agreement or insurance policy. Please note that we may receive payment(s) or other benefits from the finance provider and we receive commission as a proportion of premium paid from our insurance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them.

  4. Who regulates us?

    Ivybridge Trade Centre Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Consumer Credit activities our Firm Reference Number is 760931
    Our FCA Permitted business is arranging finance contracts.
    You can check this on the FCA Register by visiting their website

  5. What to do if you have a complaint

    If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:
    • In Writing: Mr Giles Milner Pixon Lane Tavistock Devon PL198DH

    • By Phone: 01822 616116
    If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.